Request a consultation (317) 423-1823

What if My Spouse Evades Service of the Divorce Papers?

Divorce can be a contentious process, even if the decision is mutual. One of the most important steps in a divorce proceeding is the service of divorce papers; your spouse must sign these papers in order for the process to continue. However, if your spouse does not agree to sign these documents
Read more

What Is a Divorce by Default?

If you are filing for divorce in Indiana, you will need to serve your spouse, or provide notice that you are intending to end the marriage. However, serving divorce papers is not always a simple process; if your spouse does not agree to the divorce or hides from service, you can face
Read more